WHAT THIS NOTICE COVERS
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when Bite IT Marketing collects personal information. It explains how we use your personal data and your rights in relation to that data (Link1)
INFORMATION Bite IT Marketing COLLECTS
Bite IT Marketing collects information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly;
- Information we collect about you when you call us, visit our sites use our mobile applications or services, or view our online advertisements;
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as social media, public and commercially available sources;
- Information shared with us by our business partners;
All the information Bite IT Marketing collects about you may be combined to improve our communications with you and to develop world-class products and services.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Bite IT Marketing is committed to working with clients and data protection authorities to resolve any privacy concern.
Bite IT Marketing complies with EU data protection laws.
You can contact Bite IT Marketing by clicking below
THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This notice is reviewed by Bite IT Marketing on a regular basis and should be checked by individuals for the latest updates
Last update: 3/2018
USES & INFORMATION SHARING
Bite IT Marketing uses the information we collect for Bite IT Marketing business purposes such as:
- To provide the services you request;
- To tell you about Bite IT Marketing services and those offered by our carefully selected business partners;
- To manage our sites and services;
- We do not sell your personal information to marketing companies;
- We keep your data within the European Union (EU) or countries with EU adequacy status.
We may share your information:
- With our business clients for the provision of professional services such as data privacy consultancy, but only if the business client or we have obtained your consent;
- With our third-party service providers who perform Bite IT Marketing business operations on our behalf;
- As part of a sale of a Bite IT Marketing brand to another company;
- To protect and defend Bite IT Marketing (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions);
- When required by law and/or government authorities;
- You have the right not to provide personal information to Bite IT Marketing, this may mean Bite IT Marketing are not able to provide the services you request, or to tell you about other services offered by Bite IT Marketing. (Link3)
- You can stop receiving promotional email or postal communications from Bite IT Marketing by following the instructions in those messages, or through this Privacy Notice.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data by Bite IT Marketing.
- You have the right to have your personal data erased (right to be forgotten), Bite IT Marketing will make every reasonable effort to remove any reference to your personal data if they have shared it with any 3rd party during their usual business processes.
- You have the right to have your personal data transferred to another company and Bite IT Marketing will make every reasonable effort to comply with your request.
- You have the right to raise any concerns to the processing or use of your personal data by Bite IT Marketing to an appropriate data protection authority.
- You have the right to review personal data Bite IT Marketing hold on you if this does not impact on other individual’s rights and freedoms (Link4)